How do I share ideas and concerns with the Mayor and Council?

The Town of Taos is interested in hearing concerns and suggestions from citizens and businesses.  Individuals may address the governing body at Town Council Workshop Meetings, Town Council Regular Meetings during Citizens Forum, public hearings or at any other time via telephone, email or written communication.  

Important Note

If you have documents you want reviewed and/or considered by the Mayor and Council, you may email Francella Garcia or submit them to the Town Clerk's Office located at:
400 Camino de la Placita
Taos, NM 87571

Show All Answers

1. How do I find Town Hall?
2. How do I reach my Council Members?
3. How do I share ideas and concerns with the Mayor and Council?
4. When are Town Council Meetings?
5. How do I call specific departments at Town Hall?
6. How do I find Recreation Information?
7. How do I get a business registration and/or other permits?
8. How do I pay my property tax?
9. How do I vote at a Municipal Election?
10. How do I find information on the Town's budget?
11. How do I pay my Town court fines or traffic citations online?
12. How do I report a stray animal within the Town and County?
13. How do I become a member of the Senior Center?
14. How do I sign up for water, garbage, and sewer?
15. How do I schedule an event on the Plaza or a Town Park?
16. How do I make a Public Records Request?
17. How do I find information about the Recycling Center?
18. How do I access the Municipal Code?
19. How do I apply for a job?
20. How do I obtain a Liquor License or a Special Dispenser Permit?
21. How do I get on the Town Council Agenda?